Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Handmade Christmas


Dear friends, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day and have been enjoying the holiday season. I am happy to be home visiting my family until New Year's and enjoying some free time. December of last year I was working on this gingerbread house for, Handmade Christmas. The book was released by Penguin Books Australia over the summer and I've been meaning to share this project with you. The house is made of cardboard and trimmed with all kinds of craft store findings — beads that look like lollipops, peppermint-twist ribbon, sugary crystal glitter and plenty of colorful paper. Just in case you'd like to do a little post-Christmas crafting, I'm going to post the template here.

7 comments:

Sharon de Jager said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! A lovely gingerbread house, but I'm content to just admire it today and have a leisurely day! Best wishes from a rainy England.

CuteStuffInside said...

Oh, thank you. Frannie and I would love to make this. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Gorgeous as always! Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you and your family. Rest, relax, and enjoy each others company. Aloha, Stacy (:

VintageBettys said...

Very cute! I need to make one out of cardboard now....I made one out of fabric a few weeks ago...

Hannah. said...

I've never been a fan of ginngerbread but this looks so yummy and sweet!
Glad you had an amazing christmas.

Hannah
x
www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is amazingly adorable! I want to move in! ~Heather

Pretty Trifles said...

This house is very beautiful and so yummy. I like it very much.

Post a Comment